Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tool 10: Exploring Mobile Technology And Apps

IPod can be used to read, digital libraries are so common now that students can heard their stories as many time they want, used closed captions to help them with writing, spelling, and enhance they learning of a second language if they are in a dual language programs while having fun. Also can be incorporated iPods in the rotation of reading, math, and science centers in class. My grandson that is only 2 years old is able to follow stories, hear music and enjoy his favorite cartoon SpongeBob in his mommy iPod. Many great uses to keep the students learning and enjoying learning at the same time in a different way. I'm having a hard time uploading my videos, so after many attempts I decide just to attach a very interesting video about math games to used in you ipod.


1 comment:

  1. Whoooho. You kept going my friend. Good job. I bet I can finish first.

    ReplyDelete